The TerraStar® Powerline buckets are designed for excavators from 17 tons up and wheel loaders from 9 tons. Like all of our screening buckets, the Powerline is also designed for maximum material flow. The bottom and the side walls are smooth and there are no disruptive components or edges. Even very wet soil or soil interspersed with branches and trees can be processed in one operation. The high performance of the Powerline guarantees enormous effectiveness. It takes approx. 30 seconds to process a bucket of material.
Specially designed for heavy continuous use
- Buckets with 3 or 4 shaft options
- Cutting widths vary from 1200mm to 2600 mm
- High-torque hydraulic motors producing 2400 nM of Torque
- Delivered including the patented shaft coupling
- With low-maintenance bearings and chain drive
Bucket equipment and extras
The Powerline Buckets are suitable for excavators or wheel loaders. It includes maintenance-free shaft bearings and maintenance cover for the chains. Optionally available: shock valve, excavator and wheel loader connection combined, overflow protection to increase the volume.