The Terra-Star® Greenline buckets are designed for excavators ranging from 7 tons and upwards and wheel loaders of 5 tons and upwards. The main customers are horticulturists and landscapers who want to prepare their materials themselves on site or on the company premises. The shafts with star disks or flail shafts made of HARDOX 500 and the counter knives that can be screwed on top and bottom shred easily brittle materials and guarantee a high material throughput . You can also separate stuck or clumped materials such as cohesive soil, road salt, etc.
Areas of application of the screening bucket
- Can be combined for excavators and wheel loaders so that several carrier devices can be used
- Can be optionally equipped with additional overflow protection to enlarge the content
- Has high-torque hydraulic motors that are tailored to your construction machine
- Does not require a drain line
- Delivered including the patented shaft couplings
- With low-maintenance bearings and chain drive
- Shovel separator equipment and extras
Bucket equipment and extras
The Greenline Buckets are suitable for excavators or wheel loaders. It includes maintenance-free shaft bearings and maintenance cover for the chains. Optionally available: shock valve, excavator and wheel loader connection combined, overflow protection to increase the volume.