Pulverizers, fixed and rotating (HCP, HCP-R)
The new generation of fixed (HCP) and rotating (HCP-R) pulverizers has been developed for primary and secondary demolition.
These devices can be applied for the targeted demolition of buildings, brickworks, concrete slabs, concrete structures and recycling in a very efficient way and with absolute safety.
Technical details of our pulverizers
As the HCP-R is rotatable 360° it can be ideally positioned during demolition work. Thereby, demolition work can be performed in a safe and effective way.
All our HCP-R models are equipped with hydraulic Parker motors, and robust four-point ball bearing. Moreover, the hydraulic motors are protected against overloading by an effective pressure limit valve.
The cycle-times are very short, due to the integrated SPEED-Valve. Thereby, it is possible to open and close the jaw within five seconds.
Both pulverizers (HCP and HCP-R) are completely made of wear-resistant, high-strength steel.
The fixed and mobile jaws are equipped with exchangeable wear plates which allows for rapid exchange of wear plates without wear-welding of the jaws. In this way, running and maintenance costs can be reduced to a minimum.
The joints are oversized and can be well greased, so that a long life of all pins and bushings is guaranteed
The strengths of HCP / HCPR Pulverisers
- Exchangeable and turnable blades
- Exchangeable wear plates with teeth
- Hydraulically 360° rotatable (HCP-R) or fixed
- Made of wear-resistant, high-strength steel, HARDOX 400-450
- Robust hydraulic cylinder with effective cylinder protection
- Short cycle-times due to the integrated SPEED-Valve
The HCP-Pulverisers can be very effective, and can be used with absolute safety for:
- demolition of constructions, brickwork
- concrete plates, concrete structures
- recycling activities.