Automatic quick coupler system for handling materials
Change hydraulic attachments in 15 seconds
The OQC is an OilQuick suspended quick coupler, which is primarily designed for use on loading cranes and other handling equipment. Basically, the system consists of an extremely rugged 360° rotator mounted on our fully hydraulic, tried-and-tested quick coupler. The OQC unit is suspended from the handling equipment’s stick.
OilQuick LockSupport (OQLS) is an advanced, user-friendly driver support for safe and secure attachment switching on excavators. OQLS is available for all nine sizes of OilQuick fully automatic quick couplers.
For safe attachment changes Nowadays modern excavators are equipped with hydraulic quick couplers and use a number of buckets and attachments, which in many cases are switched several times per hour and day. There is always an element of risk when switching buckets and attachments. Dropped and swinging buckets can accidentally cause either severe personal injury or death. The reason for dropped buckets in most cases is driver-related and can depend on many factors including work stress, non standardised lock manoeuvring (buttons and controls with different functions, different placement from machine to machine), difficulty in determining whether the attachment is aligned correctly and uncertainty in the position of the locking bolts. OQLS minimizes all these problems and gives the operator safe and secure support for the right decisions when switching buckets and attachments. OQLS provides the following benefits:
- Mindful, controlled connection process.
- Sensor detection of attachment pins and locking cylinder position
- Automatic activation of the machine’s hydraulics.
- The system logs all events as well as the last 32 events in chronological order.
The quick coupler for suspended attachments designed for the future!
- Over 20 years’ experience with fully automatic quick coupler systems.
- Maximum cost effectiveness and flexibility – being able to use the right attachment makes the machine a versatile tool carrier. This enables capacity utilisation to be maximised and process flows optimised.
- Tailored applications – wide range of work tools available, with the option of using special/custom attachments.
- Secure connection within seconds – simple and safe changing of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical work tools from the operator’s cab.
- Quick couplers from OilQuick – have proved their worth on job sites thousands of times.
- Integrated electric swivel – lifting magnets can be used without additional cables having to be laid manually from the machine to the plate.
- Maximum flexibility – 360° continuous rotation for all work tools with heavy-duty motor.
SUPPLEMENTS & OPTIONS
The OilQuick quick coupler system can also be fitted with a high-power connection, enabling a magnet for example to be attached quickly for material handling work. This high-power coupling has a capacity of up to 63 A.