The HCR concrete crushers /demolition shears have been developed for extensive and heavy duty work regarding demolition and recycling.
These multiprocessors are designed for excavators from 7 to 40 tons. These devices can be applied for primary and secondary demolition quickly and efficiently.
These concrete crushers / demolition shears use a single support that can be equipped with three different jaws depending on the requirements. The jaw exchange system is quick and easy. The different variants are coordinated for their respective area of application:
- HCR-M: The multi-function jaw is mainly applied for concrete crushing and cutting of reinforced steel within the same single work process.
- HCR-C: The combi-jaw finds its application in cutting and demolishing of concrete constructions.
- HCR-S: The scrap metal jaw mainly cuts steel constructions and scrap metal.
All models are equipped with:
- a hydraulic rotation (360°)
- 1-2 robust hydraulic Parker motors
- robust four-point ball bearing